A toddler was electrocuted at a carnival after touching a metal gate, her family said.
Tragic Pressley Bartonek, aged just 15 months, was shocked by 290 volts of electricity in the accident.
She was rushed to hospital last Friday but her family confirmed today she died in Wichita, Kansas.
Pressley’s grandmother said the girl had been too small to go on a bouncy castle with relatives.
She was watching them and swinging on a metal gate when she caught her hand on a live wire, the Wichita Eagle reports.
“We have made the difficult decision to donate her organs so that other patients in need of transplants no longer have to suffer through their illnesses and that her death was not in vain,” the family said in a statement.
“We request that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”