Pocket Park is just one of the places children can enjoy at Carnival City during the school holidays.
The winter school holidays are upon Gauteng and despite July’s often chilly weather, boredom is not an option.
Carnival City has a super-charged line-up of activities to keep children entertained.
Geared-for-children theatre shows, lazer tag, go-karting, magic bowling, arcade games and an outdoor playground are just some of the activities available to the young of heart at the colourful complex.
There is also a meet and greet with the Emirates Lions Rugby team, a Ski Rink, movies at Ster Kinekor and the expansive indoor playground – which family-friendly Spur and Panarotti’s share – to add to the list of things to do at Carnival City.
“Regardless of the weather, you will find fun at Carnival City these winter holidays.
“In addition to the fun-filled staples which are always available, we have added some extras such as theatre shows and the free Ski Rink, amongst others, to spice things up for our young guests,” said Michelle Smith, the marketing manager for Carnival City.
Some dates to remember:
- Emirates Lions rugby signing session: July 8, Mardi Gras Theatre, 2pm to 4pm.
- Sonja en Tjokker: July 22, Mardi Gras Theatre, 11am.
- The Lazer Zone: Adventure game for children over eight years old, 10am to midnight.
- Movies at Ster Kinekor: For all the latest blockbuster movies.
- The Magic Company arcade with fun games for children, open from 10am.
- Magic Ten-Pin Bowling: open daily.
- Pocket Park: Children’s playground, open daily.
Other articles you may be interested in:
Have a story?
Remember to visit the Germiston City News on the following social media platforms:
Or add the GCN on WhatsApp 079 406 1181 or BBM (BBM Pin: 7F102137) today, to get all the latest news.